Friday 8 May 2015

Let"s Get This Ball Rolling

Last Friday was my orchestra's annual ball. Since I did a blogpost on what I wore last year I decided to do the same this year. I had such a great night with my friends and am already
 looking forward to next years.


                                     

Dress - Vintage
Shoes - New Look



              

I paired this black strapless midi dress with some simple strippy black heels. I kept my hair very simple with a half up half down. I decided to keep my makeup minimal so I wouldn't have to worry about lipstick fading or eye makeup smudging. I went for a natural base, bronze eyes 
and a rosy pink lip.






                                             

A huge thank you to everyone for such a fab night and I hope ye enjoyed this post.
 See you next Friday,
Ailbhe x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig