Friday 19 August 2016

Jump For My Love

Hey guys! I hope you're all well. If you follow me on Snapchat (@ailbhe_woods) you would know that the past week has been fairly crazy! Because of this I don't have any scenic, editorial type outfit photos that I was planning on doing for today's post, but I didn't want to not have a blogpost for ye today. So ye're going to have to deal with the photos I took outside in my back garden with no makeup and greasy hair!
 

I picked up this jumpsuit quite recently in Penneys and fell head over heels in love with it. Last week I had a job interview and this week I got my Leaving Cert results and I went out to celebrate. On both occasions I wore this striped, halter neck jumpsuit. It's amazing how different a piece can look when it's paired with different accessories. On Wednesday I went for dinner and drinks with some of my friends and this is the outfit that I wore. 
I adore the fit and the little details of this jumpsuit. I definitely have a thing for monochrome jumpsuits! As it was quite a casual evening I dressed it down with a denim jacket and some strappy black sandals. To finish everything off I added my go to jewellery of the moment and my black tassel clutch which brings everything together nicely. 
Jumpsuit - Penneys 
Denim Jacket - H&M
Clutch - New Look
Sandals - Penneys
Watch - Vintage Rotary 
Rings - Pandora & Penneys 

From interviews to celebrating, a jumpsuit can honestly do everything!
Ailbhe x 
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Nice post! I love the playsuit it is so cute and I can't believe you got it in Penneys.
    Róisín
    totallyro.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you gal! Yah it looks so classy and sophisticated, I love it!
      Ailbhe x

      Delete
  2. Lovely post, Ailbhe! I love your watch. It is so pretty! Going to add you to snapchat now! Having other bloggers snapchats are the absolute best! Looking forward to your next post. xx

    https://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you gal! It was actually my Grannys so it means a lot to me. Do, I know I'm the exact same, I love seeing what other bloggers are doing during the day! Aw thank you gal, I really appreciate your comments!
      Ailbhe x

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That jumpsuit looks so good, wouldn't guess it's from Penneys at all! Congrats on your LC results! xx

    www.astral-lane.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you gal, thats why I had to do a blogpost on it! Aw thank you you're too good!
      Ailbhe x

      Delete

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig