Monday 20 July 2015

Electric Peach

Hey Guys! Todays post is going to be a quick one about my summer nail polish obsession. Last week I popped into Boots and fell in love with the 
Barry M Speedy Quick Dry Nail Paint in Full Throttle. 



First of all the monochrome lid is amazing and the fat brush adds to this great polish. The colour is quite different. I would say that it is in between a pastel orange and a bright orange, but it's definitely brighter than a peach. This polish is so eye-catching and is going to be my holy grail summer polish. I keep staring at my nails as I'm typing this, I'm head over heels in love with it!
The wear time definitely isn't as good as the Barry M Jelly Hi Shines, but still is quite good. Currently I've been wearing the polish for 4 days and there definitely is wear at the top of some nails, but no major chips in sight. 



What is your go to summer nail polish?
Ailbhe x 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig