Monday 24 August 2015

Modern Monochrome

Hey Guys! On Saturday I went to my friends 18th party and I decided to share my outfit with ye.









I picked up this culotte jumpsuit in the Summer sales. I love the modern look to it, a slightly different sweetheart neckline paired with a culotte style pant. It was so comfartable to wear which is also a great thing. 

Even though the jumpsuit was monochrome I decided to pair it with nude accessories. I went for a nude combo that I already had in my wardrobe. 
Along with the plain and simple accessories I added a simple gold bangle and a gold choker to finish off the look.  

Jumpsuit – New Look
Shoes – Dunnes
Clutch – Pennys 
Bracelet – Alex & Ani
Necklace – Pennys 











Today is sadly going to be my last Monday upload for a while as I am back to school on Friday. But don’t worry I will still be uploading every Friday as usual. 
Ailbhe x 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig