Monday 17 August 2015

The Bookshelf

If you know me you know that myself and my brother love The Bookshelf, a small cute cafe in the old Cork Library on Pembroke Street. We're regulars here, it's a perfect quiet spot to meet friends and chill out. Last Saturday we went in to meet with friends so I decided to take some pictures of my all time favourite cafe. 
I tried out their new blood orange iced tea and it was so so yummy and I also went for my regular, a sausage roll. 















What is your favourite cafe?
Ailbhe x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Oh my God, this looks like perfection! I've heard about this place before and I meant to go but I forgot as per! Definitely need to head over there now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its amazing! You need to pop in the next time you're in town.

      Delete

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig