Friday 11 September 2015

Flannel & Birkenstocks

Before the summer ended myself and my family travelled up to Greystones in Wicklow to visit The Happy Pear, and I couldn't leave without shooting my outfit on the beach! This was a casual outfit for travelling, exploring, and of course a bit of shopping. 








I started off with a plain outfit consisting of ripped jeans and a v neck white top. To add some colour and some warmth, if I needed it, I tied a checked flannel around my waist. I paired my beloved Birkenstock dupes with the outfit to add a summery vibe. To finish it all off I added my everyday jewellery, some sunglasses, and a large black tote. 








Top - New Look 
Flannel - Hollister 
Jeans - Topshop
Shoes, Bag & Sunglasses - Penneys
Watch - Vintage
Bracelet - Alex & Ani


I hoped you enjoyed this look, 
Ailbhe x
SHARE:

2 comments

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig