Friday 8 April 2016

Merging The Seasons

It's that time of year again when you want to wear light summery clothes but it is way too cold to leave the house without a big winter coat. Today I decided to share with you how I mix summer with winter to create a perfect transitional outfit. 



I decided to base this outfit around these distressed dungarees. They are a perfect piece to use in a traditional outfit because you can really wear them all year round. To make sure I was warm enough I wore this grey, marled turtleneck underneath the dungarees. White converse just scream summer to me, that is why I paired them with this outfit. To tie everything together I added a silver ring that I got from two of my best friends for my birthday, to go with the silver detail on the dungarees. 


Jumper - Primark
Dungarees - Penneys
Shoes - Converse 
Ring - Pandora


I hope you enjoyed this outfit post. See you next week!
Ailbhe x 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig