Tuesday 26 July 2016

Everyday Edge

We have all seen the amazing outfits in magazines that are amazing, but you'd never be able to wear them on an everyday basis. I always try and take inspiration from theses editorial looks and see how I can enhance my everyday style.
Today I'm going to share an outfit with you than I love to wear because it's a bit more out there in comparison to what I usually wear but it is so neutral and wearable that it doesn't look like I stepped out of a magazine shoot. 

I would usually pair this off-the-shoulder flowy top with skinny jeans as I follow the ratio of baggy top to tight bottoms or tight top to baggy bottoms. By pairing them with a pair of looser fitting mom jeans it makes the outfit quite different. 
To add an edge to the outfit I paired it with some pointed black lace up shoes, which again I would usually pair with skinny jeans. I topped everything off with some minimalistic jewellery to bring everything together. This watch was my Granny's and it's a gorgeous delicate two toned watch from Rotary which adds so much to an outfit.  
Although this outfit isn't extremely out there I think its a bit edgier to the usual skinny jeans and top combination I go for. I paired the outfit with structured face makeup and cranberry eyes to create another interesting feature to the outfit. I wore a nude lip to make everything wearable and make it an everyday edge. 
Top - Stradivarius 
Jeans - Forever 21
Shoes - Penneys
Watch - Vintage Rotary 
How do you take inspiration from fashion magazines?
Ailbhe x

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Aw I really love this outfit! It's so simple but stylish at the same time! I'm in love with that watch xx

    Thrifty vintage fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you gal!I am always loving simple monochromatic clothes. I am too, it makes it so much more special since it is from my family!
      Ailbhe x

      Delete

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig