Friday 24 April 2015

5 Products, 5 Minutes

Sometimes we can be in a rush to get out the door or else we just can't be bothered to put on a full face of makeup. Well, all you need are 5 products and 5 minutes to look put together and fresh faced. 


MAC Studio Finish Concealer - NW15
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer - Sunny 
Maybeline Brow Drama - Dark Blonde 
Rimmel Extra Super Lash Mascara - Brown/Black
Bourjois Shine Edition Lipstick - 24 Rose xoxo


I started with freshly cleansed and moisturized skin and added some concealer under my eyes and to camouflage any spots or redness. 


I lightly contoured with a matte bronzer and warmed up the perimeter of my face to add some colour and slightly define my cheekbones. 


Using a tinted brow gel I combed through my brows to add some colour and definition.


After curling my lashes I popped on a coat or two of a lengthening brown mascara. This opens up the eyes and makes you look more awake.


Last but not least I added some more colour to my face By putting a rose tinted glossy lipstick on my lips to finish off the look. 


And we're done! 



Behind the scenes, me in my pajamas surrounded by makeup!

5 minutes and 5 products create a gorgeous fresh put together face for when you don't want to wear a full face of makeup. 

Ailbhe x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig