Friday 17 April 2015

Peaches & Cream


During the Easter holidays the weather was so lovely and sunny, which is such a rare thing in Ireland! One evening me and my friends headed down to Curabinny and we went for stroll. We ended up on a pier looking out at Crosshaven, the sun was about to set so there was a gorgeous pink hue to the sky. Of course my blogger instinct kicked in and I had to take photos. 

 



 I went for a peach, floral top to add some colour to my outfit and then I kept it simple and went for some ripped jeans and pointed black flats. Although it was sunny it was still quite cool in the shade so I popped on a cosy cream cardigan.




   Top, Sunglasses & Shoes - Pennys
Jeans - Topshop                                                    Cardigan - Vintage 




I hope ye enjoyed this OOTD and had a fab two weeks off. Hopefully this good weather will stick around for another while! 
Ailbhe x 

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I'm absolutely IN LOVE with your cardigan! <3 It's so nice!! We were blessed with the weather, unfortunately now though it's beginning to go back to normal :( Great post and pretty pictures! Hugs, Jodi xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a mill hun, it's actually my moms from years ago ;) hopefully it will be nice again soon (fingers crossed!) xx

      Delete

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig