Friday 29 May 2015

Simply Neutral

Hey Guys! So today I finally got my summer holidays! Even though 
I'll have a hard year of school next year I have 3 months to relax, and blog loads,
 which I am very excited about. I went into town last weekend with my
friends and I really loved my outfit so I decided to share that with ye all today.



As a lover of neutral tones I decided to mix a few together to create this 
casual, summer outfit. I stuck to cool tones to when I paired a plain 
grey tee with a cool toned beige fringed cardigan. 

(This is why my blog is called 'The Red Brunette'!)


Top, Cardigan & Shoes - Pennys
Jeans - Topshop
Necklaces - Vintage & Topshop



I accessorised with some black strappy flats with gold details and also layered
 two gold necklaces, one with a black stone to tie in with the shoes. 

                                               




I hope ye enjoyed this outfit. Heres to a great summer filled with blogposts!
Ailbhe x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig