Friday 22 May 2015

Skincare Saviours

I have been picking up quite a few skincare products recently so I decided 
to share them with ye today.




La Roche Posay - Serozinc
I nearly had a heart attack when I saw this when I was strolling around Boots. If you are a skincare addict like myself you would know that you can only get this product in France and it's quite expensive online. I picked up a bottle of this when I was in France last summer and I absolutely loved it. It was €11 from Boots which is more expensive then it is in France but it 
is worth the extra few euro! 

Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap - Citrus Orange
This isn't a skincare product but I picked it up and loved it when i used it for the first time so I hope you forgive me for including it! I used to use baby shampoo to clean my makeup brushes but I wanted to try something different. I picked this up in Here's Health for €9. They had a wide range of scents to choose from, I picked up the citrus one. The scent isn't too overpowering at all which is nice and it cleaned my brushes very well so I am very pleased that I picked it up.

Boots Vitiman E - Gentle Eye Cream
I used this eye cream before and wanted to repurchase it but it was never in stock but I saw it and had to pick it up. Boots might have discontinued it and I might have found one of the last ones, I'm not sure but if you see it I highly recommend picking it up. It has a slight skin tone colour to it so it helps with discolouration around the eyes, which is one of my favourite things about it. 
I got it in Boots for €3.49.

Botanics - All Bright Radiance Balm
Irish bloggers have been going mad about this product recently and it was in offer in Boots for €3.99 so I decided to pick it up and try it out. I have quite oily, spotty skin in my T zone so I won't be using this product in those areas but I will definitely be using it on the high points of my face for a natural radiant look or under my makeup for an added bit of brightness. It has a very slight scent but it is not in anyway offensive. It gives a gorgeous dewy finish to the skin which will be great to use in the upcoming summer months.

Lush - Mask of Magnaminty 
I have had this mask before and recently ran out of it. My skin loves Lush products, they always work for me and never irritate my skin. I have been without a mask for a couple of weeks now and I could really see the difference in my skin. I had a couple of important events that I wanted my skin to be in tip top condition for so I decided to pick this mask up. It was €6.95 for a medium sized tub and it is self preserving so it lasts a good while as well. 




Have you picked up any skincare products recently?
Ailbhe x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig