Monday 13 July 2015

My Skincare Routine

Recently I have realized that my skincare routine has really helped my skin settle down and be quite clear.  I would say that I have normal/combination teenage skin. A bit oily, a bit dry with lots of teenage spots. I have been using these products for quite a while now 
so I decided to share my routine with you.


Makeup Removal - I will only do this step at night if I was wearing makeup that day. I take a small drop of Bioderma Micellar Water on a cotton pad and wipe away my makeup. I really like this micellar water, it removals all of my makeup and doesn't irritate my skin. 

Cleansing - I absolutely adore this Lush Angels On Bare Skin cleanser. It cleanses my skin without any irritation and doesn't strip my skin of its natural oils. It gently exfoliates and is not rough in the slightest which gives my skin a fresh clean feel.

Toning - Since La Roche Posay Serozinc has launched in Ireland I have been using it religiously. It is great for skin like mine, spotty but easily irritated. I spritz this on freshly cleansed skin, concentrating on my t-zone. 

Eye Cream - I used always apply moisturiser before eye cream but I have switched it up. I have realised that eye cream sinks into the skin better if I apply my before my moisturiser. I use the Boots Vitiman E Gentle Eye Cream.

Moisturising - I like to mix two moisturisers together to get the perfect match for my skin. I mix equal parts of Nivea Light Moisturising Day Cream with the Boots Oil Free Mattifying Lotion. My skin gets enough moisture and stays matte for the whole day which is 
what I love about these two moisturisers. 

Spot Treating - I love the Lush Grease Lightening Spot Treatment as it treats the spot but doesn't dry out the surrounding skin which is very rare to find in a spot treatment. Sometimes I will switch it up and use Sudocrem but most nights I will use this.



I hope you have enjoyed this post, what is your skincare must have?
Ailbhe x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I've still yet to try Bioderma & I really feel like I should with how much people rave about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bioderma have launched in Ireland recently which is fab. I just bought Bioderma to see if it was worth the hype. I actually prefer the Garnier micellar water to be honest Im just using Bioderma up at the moment. They're basically the same thing and Garnier is so so much cheaper! Sorry it took me a while to reply.

      Delete

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig