Friday 10 July 2015

#GayIsOk

Today Im going to do quite a different post. If you know me you know that I am obsessed with Lush. My skin loves their products and I love the campaigns that they support. Recently they have launched their #GayIsOk campaign in partnership with AllOut. Even though Ireland and America have recently joined the small list of countries that legalise same sex marriage, in the majority of the world it is illegal to marry someone of the same gender.


Lush have launched a soap to go along with the campaign, the Love Soap. All proceeds from the Love Soap go straight to LGBT organisations around the world. Apart from the Love Soap having an amazing concept behind it, it is another one of Lush's amazing soaps. The Love Soap is not only coated in gold glitter, it also smells incredible. It has bergamot oil, lemongrass oil and sicilian lemon oil so as you can guess it smells quite citrusy and fresh.


 You can hold out a sparkly hand of support to the LGBT community around to globe by purchasing Lush's Love Soap at Lush.com or at you nearest Lush shop. Then take a selfie with the Love Soap and share it on social media with the campaign hashtag to tell the world why #GayIsOk.


Check out my Instagram (@ailbhe_woods) to see my #GayIsOk selfie
Ailbhe x

Ps. guess who is going to be uploading on Mondays and Fridays from now on? Thats right, I am! You'll be seeing me at 6pm GMT every Monday and Friday. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig