Friday 3 July 2015

Riding The Summer Waves

During the summer I never want to spend ages curling or straightening my hair. 
Today I'm going to share with you how I do my no heat beachy waves that are
 quick and easy, perfect for the summer months.


I started off by doing headband curls (Click here to find out how to do these no heat curls) to add some texture to my hair. If you already have wavy or textured hair just skip this step. I made sure to take off the headband before my hair formed ringlet curls.


I then added some Aussie Miracle Styling Mousse through the 
lengths of my hair and started scrunching it.



After my hair had some wave to it I sprayed some of the V05 Plump It Up
 Dry Backcombing Spray onto my roots to give volume and body.



 And we're done! Its as simple as that. I love this hairstyle when Im in a 
rush or when I don't want to spend ages doing my hair. 



What is your go to summer hairstyle? 
Ailbhe x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig