Friday 6 May 2016

Casual Monochrome

Today I am going to share a casual, layered monochromatic look with you. I wore this outfit while visiting my aunt and I also wore it when I went out with friends, I simply added a clutch and swapped the converse for a pair of heels. I loved it so much that I had to photograph it and share it!



By mixing different textures and layers it adds interest and depth to a black and white outfit. I started with a basic black top and black jeans. I added a chiffon white V neck over, the halter neck peeked out and created some detail. As it is still cold here I added a denim jacket, mostly to keep me warm but it also added another bit of texture. I paired the outfit with a pair of converse to keep everything casual. Finally I topped everything off with my usual gold jewellery. 


Black Halter Top (worn underneath) - New Look
White Chiffon Top - New Look
Jeans - Topshop
Denim Jacket - H&M
Shoes - Converse 
Watch - Vintage Gucci
Bracelets - Alex & Ani


I hope you enjoyed this outfit post, I loved shooting it on the beach, Be sure to add me on snapchat (ailbhe_woods) to see the behind the scenes of blog shoots!
Ailbhe x 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig