Friday 20 July 2018

A Three In One, The Fashion Edition

It's all well and good buying new clothes but it can be hard sometimes to think of different ways to style a certain piece and get good wear out of it without wearing the same outfit constantly. Today I'm going to share three different outfits wearing the same graphic tee that will hopefully give you ideas on how to re-wear your favourite clothes in different ways.

The Casual 
The first outfit is the most common way to wear a graphic t-shirt, with a pair of jeans. This pair is high waisted in a lovely mid wash. I live in my Vans at this stage and I thought they went really well with the outfit to balance out the monochrome. To add some interest to the outfit I threw on a gold detailed belt. 
T-shirt & Jeans - River Island 
Belt - Penneys 
Shoes - Vans 

The Dressy 
I wore an outfit very similar to this out one night during the year and loved it, leather skirt and a graphic tee and boots makes it quite a chilled dressy look which I really like. Styling a t-shirt in a more dressy way isn't the first thing that would pop into your head when thinking of an outfit. But pairing dressy pieces with casual pieces can make really cool, edgy outfits. 
T-shirt - River Island 
Skirt & Boots - New look 

The In Between 
Because these pants are so flowy I always thought that I should pair it with a more fitted top but I threw on the slightly oversized graphic t-shirt with it and realised that once you have some definition it works perfectly, in this case having the pants fit and define the waist. Don't be afraid to experiment with shapes and sizes when it comes to brainstorming outfits, you'd be surprised how things could work. 
T-shirt & Pants - River Island 
Sandals - ASOS 

So there we have it, one t-shirt and three outfits. I hope this gave you some inspiration when it comes to getting the wear out of the pieces in your wardrobe. 
Ailbhe x 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig